• Subiect: History reset in its normal continuity The old church of Saint Spiridon - one the most popular churches in Bucharest, built in 1747, by the voivode Constantin Mavrocordat, and dedicated to the Patriarchy of Antiochia - was demolished in August 1987, and then re-built, by the initiative of the Romanian Patriarchy. lt was re-consecrated on October 26 th,1996, on Saint Dimitries Day (Saint Dimitrie being the Patron of Bucharest).
  • Limba de redactare: română
  • Secţiunea: Recenzii
  • Titlu publicaţie: Bucureşti - Materiale de Istorie şi Muzeografie
  • Editura: Publicat de: Muzeul de Istorie şi Artă al municipiului Bucureşti
  • Loc publicare: Bucureşti
  • Anul publicaţiei: 1999
  • Referinţă bibliografică pentru nr. revistă: XIII; anul 1999
  • Paginaţia: 341-342
  • Navigare în nr. revistă:  |<  <  46 / 54   >  >|